Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Future Of This Blog

Hello Everyone!!!!

So we are reaching the last few weeks of this spring semester for me. This also means that this will be my last few weeks before I graduate with a degree in English/Lit (focus in Creative Writing) and a second major in Film Studies.

This blog was originally just part of a class I'm taking at the moment, but I have grown to love posting on here about one of my greatest passion. So I will be continuing to post on this blog and bring a new spark to it.

I would like some feedback though on what YOU want to see! Tell me what you want more of. More trivia, random facts, my top... lists. Whatever you want.

Here is something you can look forward to this summer in the blog!!!

Starting in a two weeks I will be posting videos once or twice a month featuring different topics. We will have things such as interviews with fell classmates of mine that are studying film, teachers of mine that have great views on the world of film and maybe some hidden surprises.

One thing I will be doing is "My first time watching..." (working progress on the name) where I will take people who have never seen movies that "everyone else" has seen such as Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Wizard of Oz, and Jaws. I will have a short clip with them BEFORE the screening to see what they will expect then a clip AFTER to see their reactions. Sound good?

Also this summer I will be posting video reviews of films that I have seen. Warning though...if I really like or dislike a film...I get very enthusiastic. Hahaha.

But thank you so much for reading my blog and PLEASE post some feedback!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maria, sounds like some good plans for the future. I'll certainly keep following!

    I also think you should connect your blog with those of other movie bloggers -- and there's no better way than joining LAMB (the Large Association of Movie Blogs -- no kiddin' -- ! A post in their forums would probably direct lots of people here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connections with other films! Also i think your vlog idea is cool! :)

    ReplyDelete