Sunday, April 14, 2013

Iconic Movie Scores!!!

Not much I need to say here other than CLASSIC!!! Today I will be seeing Jurassic Park in IMAX 3D. Though I am against regular 3D due to it being a real rip off, IMAX 3D really takes EVERYTHING in a film and makes it 3D unlike regular 3D that will only take one or two things in each shot.

But this is about movie scores! There are always movies that the score becomes the icon of the film such as Jurassic Park and other films such as Star Wars.

Without cheating and using google, what are other films that have such iconic scores? Keep in mind, there can not be singing within the score.

Mean while, here is a classic we all love!

Also on a side note...My best friend has never seen Jurassic Park before...anyone else find that shocking!? Any other classic films such as that you would recommend she see? (she also never saw the original Star Wars films...she saw Episode I in 3D...big mistake...it's my fault though.)

2 comments:

  1. I too enjoy Jurassic Park a lot, and it is shocking a person who grew up in the 90s to not have seen it lol. My favorite score of all time has to be The Godfather waltz. Whenever I think of the movie, the music plays in my head. Hopefully Jurassic Park is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a lot of the common ones could be Jaws and Indiana Jones. Everyone associates those themes right away. There is also the Pink Panther, which I still watch the cartoon for. :) James Bond or Mission Impossible. Perhaps, even Harry Potter and Pirates of the Caribbean have iconic themes. I remember when I went to the Pumpkin Spooktacular a lot of these scores were used!

    I'd say there are a lot of classic films she could see. Three Musketeers is pretty good. So is Man in the Iron Mask. Princess Bride seems to be one that a lot of people I know haven't seen either. I love the classics!



    ReplyDelete